Do the following steps to install the Certificate Services in Windows 2003 and enable LDAP oved SSL in Active Directory.
- 1. Click Start, select Control Panel and click Add or Remove Programs.
- 2. In the “Add or Remove Programs” window, click Add/Remove Windows Components, check the Certificate Services and click Next.
- 3. Click Next in the CA Type page.
- 4. Fill up the Common name for this CA and click Next.
- 5. Click Next in the Certificate Database Settings page.
- 6. The Certificate Services will now be installed.
- 7. Click Finish and restart your server.
You are done!
This instruction was taken from here.