To configure your MAC OS device to use TTLS/PAP authentication protocol your need to do the following:
- 1. Open Network Preferences.
- 2. Select “AirPort” in left menu and click “Advanced …”.
- 3. Select “802.1X”configuration in top menu.
- 4. In left bottom corner click “Add User Profile”.
- 5. Set profile name, your user name and password . In authentication protocols list select only TTLS protocol. Click on TTLS protocol and then click “Configure …”.
- 6. You will be ask for TTLS inner authentication protocol. Select “PAP”. Field Outer Identity is optional. Leave it blank. After that click OK.
- 7. With Cloudessa you do not need to configure Trust so you can skip it. In Wireless Network combobox select wireless network you want to connect. In Security Type field set “WPA2 Enterprise” value. Configuration is finished. Click OK.
- 8. Now you can see created profile in profiles list. Click “Connect” button.
- 9. If you configured Cloudessa RADIUS and your MAC OS network devicein in a right way, you will be authenticated successfully with TTLS/PAP authentication protocol.