First of all you need to create new ‘Virtual RADIUS Server’.
- 1. Click ‘Create RADIUS Server’
- 2. Choose ‘Advanced config’
- 3. Give the name and select Auth and inner protocols. IMPORTANT: authentication protocol MUST be set to PAP or EAP-TTLS. If you use EAP-TTLS, inner protocol MUST be PAP.
- 1. Click ‘Create Ext User Group’
- 2. Give any name
- 3. Set ‘Database server type’ to ‘Active directory’
- 4. Fill in all required fields
Then attach this external user group to created RADIUS server (How to add external user group to RADIUS server).
What you should do next is to configure your network devices to work with created RADIUS server.
Configuration is finished.
Now when you’re connecting to network, you should use your AD login and password.