Cloudessa offers a powerful Application Program Interface (API) that can be used to integrate Cloudessa RADIUS authentication services with user and guest management
The API framework allows different platforms to interact with the network access control infrastructure.
- Create, delete and modify users
- Create, delete and modify all user groups
- Create, delete and modify guest users
- Create, delete, and modify virtual RADIUS servers
- Get a list of all active sessions
Using the Cloudessa API, user management systems can dynamically update the RADIUS server to instantly create or delete users in the Cloudessa internal database, and set or modify access rights.
For more information, download our Cloudessa API Guide.